Technical Reports - Guidelines for Authors
You are here
Prepare a PDF
- In many cases, when your document has already been formatted, it will be sufficient to leave it in its current format.
- Alternatively, you can format your report according to a common template for scientific publications. For instance use the IEEE template, ACM SIG template.
- Any publication, including Lero Technical Reports, should be checked for intellectual property (IP) and rights of third parties prior to publication. If in doubt, consult your project leader/supervisor.
Submit for review
- Send the release candidate of your technical report to Bashar Nuseibeh (bashar.nuseibeh at lero.ie) or Mike Hinchey (mike.hinchey at lero.ie) for feedback and approval.
- Update the report according to the feedback.
Publish the report
- Generate a PDF of the report and send it to Patsy Finn (patsy.finn at lero.ie) with a cc to the editor (Bashar/Mike).